AHRMM is excited to announce AHRMM Connect — an exclusive online community for healthcare supply chain professionals to engage, interact, and network!
We understand the value that you put on the networking and educational opportunities we provide through our conference and online education, and we want to facilitate even more peer-to-peer networking and idea sharing throughout the year.
This online community will also help AHRMM communicate more dynamically with our members by responding more quickly to your needs and receiving input on critical issues in the field. This will only strengthen our ability to implement our mission to advance healthcare through supply chain excellence by providing education, leadership, and advocacy to professionals employed in the field.
AHRMM Connect at a Glance
What Is It?
- A private community exclusively for AHRMM members to learn, share, and connect with peers online and via email.
- A new member benefit that gives you access to healthcare supply chain professionals at organizations like yours, facing similar opportunities and challenges.
Why Is AHRMM Launching This New Resource?
- A way for you to stay connected with fellow members outside of your geographic region year round.
- A way to share ideas, resources, and best practices with fellow members.
- Allows AHRMM to know what the in-demand, hot topics are amongst members and offer relevant programs and education.
- More users involved in the community increases your likelihood of making the right connections and engaging with 4,300+ AHRMM members in lucrative discussions that help move your organizations forward.
- Look for an email from us in early January, 2018, announcing the launch of AHRMM Connect.
- Get ready to engage with your peers like never before!
We welcome you to share any feedback, or if you would like to opt out, send an email to Elspeth Harris, AHRMM’s Membership & Chapter Relations Specialist at email@example.com.
Keep a look out for the welcome message for more information and how to access AHRMM Connect!