Purchasing and Contract Management
Member Price: $79 | Non-Member Price: $99
CPE Credit: 1
This product is a part of a bundle. View Bundle
This course provides an overview of the processes and methods used for purchasing, customer service monitoring, contract negotiation considerations, and key legal issues.
This course is also available as part of the CMRP Bundle.
- Identify key components and documents used in the purchasing process
- Explain product selection methods
- Explain the contract negotiation process and roles
- Explain key legal terms to potentially include on purchase orders and in contracts
- Define key legal and ethical considerations