Strategic Planning and Leadership
Member Price: $79 | Non-Member Price: $99
CPE Credit: 1
This product is a part of a bundle. View Bundle
This course provides an overview of strategic planning and leadership. Upon completion, participants will be able to define key concepts in quality management, identify the 12 steps in strategic planning, explain key components in a department strategic plan, state ways in which to achieve customer service excellence, identify attributes of successful leaders, explain the Robinson-Patman Act and Safe Harbor Regulations, and state principles of purchasing ethics.
This course is also available as part of the CMRP Bundle.
- Define key strategic planning and quality management concepts.
- Understand how supply chain management can apply these concepts to improve operations.
- State ways in which to achieve customer service excellence.
- Identify the 12 steps to strategic planning and the process for implementing a strategic plan framework.
- Define leadership and key attributes of successful leaders.
- State principles of purchasing ethics and recognize conflict of interest situations.
- Name regulatory and accreditation agencies.
- Recognize the types and process of product recall.