DateWed, Sep 09, 2020, 02:00 PM – Wed, Sep 09, 2020, 03:00 PM
Ensuring supplies and medications are where they are needed, when they are needed has never been simple, even before COVID-19. As disruptive events are increasing in frequency and impact, resiliency requires preparation to quickly respond to an increase of unexpected events.
During this webinar, health care supply chain leaders will discuss methods to reduce the impact of demand surges and supply shortages due to unexpected events. A three-part plan to stabilize, adapt, and evolve to improve supply resilience will be shared, with a deep dive on various ways to increase trust, transparency and predictability in the supply chain.
- Outline a three-part plan to improve supply resilience
- List methods to increase trust, transparency and predictability in the health care supply chain
- Utilize a new model to foster systemic change and mitigate supply disruption
- Rachel Martin, Sr. Supply Chain Operations Program Director, Vizient, Inc.
- Steve Downey, Group SVP, Supply Chain Operations, Vizient, Inc.
Continuing Education Credits
By attending the webinar, “Increase Supply Resilience to Demand Surges and Supply Shortages”, offered by AHRMM, qualified participants may earn up to 1 AHRMM Continuing Education Credit toward renewal of the CMRP and FAHRMM designations, and/or 1 ACHE Qualified Education Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
Not yet a member? Join AHRMM.
This webinar is sponsored by AHRMM’s CQO Movement Sponsor: