DateWed, Nov 11, 2020, 12:00 PM – Wed, Nov 11, 2020, 01:00 PM
With the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic, business continuity became a matter of survival for many hospitals across the country and thrust supply chain to the center of boardroom-level focus. Underpinning these conversations are suppliers and third-party services, which play an indelible role in the evolving response. This webinar will cover the role that purchased services providers will continue to serve, and where supply chain holds opportunities to optimize supplier agreements to improve department transparency and relationship ownership.
Stakeholders tend to own the business relationships with purchased services providers; however, this creates challenges for the supply chain to optimize category spend given a disparate approach.
- Discuss the role of purchased services during Covid-19 and the renewed importance on supplier relationships
- Consider how stringent category planning can help you build a case for supplier resiliency within your own institution
- List two reasons why should you prioritize value over price when purchasing services
- Anna Ormiston, Sr. Director, Strategic Sourcing & Data, Conductiv
- Nicole Barker, RN, Sr. Director, Customer Success and Member Engagement, Conductiv
For more information and to download the E-Book: Physician Preference Items (PPI), please click here.
Continuing Education Credits
By attending the webinar, “Optimizing Purchased Services Post-COVID”, offered by AHRMM, qualified participants may earn up to 1 AHRMM Continuing Education Credit toward renewal of the CMRP and FAHRMM designations, and/or 1 ACHE Qualified Education Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
Not yet a member? Join AHRMM.
This webinar is sponsored by AHRMM’s CQO Movement Sponsor: