Price: Member: FREE | Non-Member: $49.00
CEC Hours: 1
Are you winning the battle against rising purchased services costs and surviving financially in a post-COVID environment?
Purchased Services contracting is often difficult to manage due to the complexity of unique categories, decentralized decision-making and contract management, and a lack of operational metrics. Learn how to create a repeatable process that can be applied across most purchased services categories that ensures you have control over supplier spend.
Purchased Services isn’t just for the “non-clinical” folks: it effects patient care (blood products, perfusion services), patient experience (Environmental Services), and patient safety outcomes (wound care management and avoiding hospital acquired infection). Control costs while maintaining or enhancing service levels among your suppliers.
- Identify, collect and establish specific benchmarks across multiple purchased services categories
- Use leading practices to identify benchmarks for contract development in collaboration with your health system, an implementation partner, a technology partner and your GPO
- Identify methods and tools for effective collaboration with your external service provider
- Andy Motz, AVP, Advisory Services, HealthTrust
- Anna Kim, Anna Kim, Account Manager, Valify
This webinar is sponsored by AHRMM’s CQO Movement Sponsor: